V's Take

Dear V: Two is company… is three a crowd?

I have been with my boyfriend now for about 7 months and so far we have had a good relationship with a lot of chemistry. In addition to that, the sex is amazing and I would probably label it as the best sex I have ever had with any man. I am immensely attracted to him and turned on by him, but lately I have newly discovered that I have a strong attraction to women.

So I mentioned to him the idea of a threesome and, like any man, he was interested. I really think it would take our sexual experience together to the next level and I THINK that I would be turned on by the idea of watching him being pleasured, as well as myself, by a third party. Naturally, of course, I am afraid this will damage the relationship we have.

I also am not sure if I will be able to handle watching him please another woman (and vice versa), even though I have a more than willing desire to partake in such an adventure. What kind of consequences could result by giving into my desires? Is this adventure worth the pain?

Sincerely,

Stuck in Between

Dear Stuck in Between,

Props to you for initiating this new leap in your relationship, most women find the thought of adding an addition in the bedroom daunting. This could prove to be a very exciting experience for you and your boyfriend, especially with your new found attraction to females.  Threesomes are certainly a new way to spice up a sex life, but you’re smart in wondering about what could go wrong in this tricky situation.

If your boyfriend is the jealous type, you’ll want to make sure he doesn’t get too upset by your potential interactions with another partner (and vise versa).  You don’t want this adventure to end up creating a rift between you two. Seeing your man fool around with another woman can be very difficult to most women, so you’ll want to think long and hard about this decision.  It’s usually best if the third addition is a stranger; inviting a close friend can create some awkward situations after the fact, and you want this experience to enhance your sex life, not destroy your friendships.

Overall, if you feel confident about it and your boyfriend seems excited, I don’t think it should be an issue.  You seem like an adventuresome chick, and this seems like an adventure that right up your ally.

Good luck,

Have a question for V? Hit up DearV@themiamihurricane.com.

Advice Columnist

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

For the second straight game, Miami's starting pitcher looked in dominant form through the firs ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

The latest edition of Quick Hits introduces middle blocker Bridget Wallenberger ...