Speak Up 3/1

“What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?”

Junior Meredith Reilly: “I went on a ZipRider (a zipline that you sit in) in Alaska that was 1,300 ft. straight down a mountain. It’s the longest and steepest zipline in the world!”

Senior Rachel Dehayes: “I got locked in a bathroom and didn’t think anyone would find me!”

Junior Annika Jensen: “I was camping in a tent with my boyfriend in the Keys. It was really creepy and sketchy.”

Senior Jamal Jones: “Acting up in grade school and having the teacher call my parents to come pick me up from school.”

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...