Speak Up 3/1

“What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?”

Junior Meredith Reilly: “I went on a ZipRider (a zipline that you sit in) in Alaska that was 1,300 ft. straight down a mountain. It’s the longest and steepest zipline in the world!”

Senior Rachel Dehayes: “I got locked in a bathroom and didn’t think anyone would find me!”

Junior Annika Jensen: “I was camping in a tent with my boyfriend in the Keys. It was really creepy and sketchy.”

Senior Jamal Jones: “Acting up in grade school and having the teacher call my parents to come pick me up from school.”

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

Bruce Brown Jr. scored 19 points leading Miami to victory over NC State in Raleigh. ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, No. 19 Miami finished the day with an ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...