Speak Up 3/1

“What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?”

Junior Meredith Reilly: “I went on a ZipRider (a zipline that you sit in) in Alaska that was 1,300 ft. straight down a mountain. It’s the longest and steepest zipline in the world!”

Senior Rachel Dehayes: “I got locked in a bathroom and didn’t think anyone would find me!”

Junior Annika Jensen: “I was camping in a tent with my boyfriend in the Keys. It was really creepy and sketchy.”

Senior Jamal Jones: “Acting up in grade school and having the teacher call my parents to come pick me up from school.”

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the area, the Miami baseball program announced game time for Fr ...