V's Take

DEAR V: I need help pulling back the curtain on a new mystery…

I recently had my first experience with an uncircumcised penis. I’m not gonna lie, I was a bit intimidated. I didn’t want to seem like I was awestruck and had no idea what I was doing so I decided to go in for the kill – perhaps not the best way to phrase that. It was an enjoyable experience; however, I want to know if there are different techniques in stimulating an uncircumcised penis as opposed to a circumcised one? I need help to tame this beast!
Yours truly,
Can’t get a grip with the tip

Dear Tipster,
No need to fear, for I myself experienced the same confusion just a few years ago.  Although different, that beast is just as capable of getting the job done (as you seem to know).  I quickly learned that by dodging the knife, men are actually MORE sensitive to pleasure in the bedroom (back of a cab, restaurant bathroom, whatever tickles your fancy), because by keeping that tip protected all day, it is less exposed and therefore more easily aroused.  When the foreskin retracts, it acts like its own lubricant as it slides along the shaft, meaning less need for that newest KY “secret weapon.”  Score for easier times in the bedroom, as long as you can get over the intimidation factor.

The foreskin itself can also be stimulated by hand for even different sensations for your man.  Try slowly retracting it by hand, because it has tons of nerve endings just like the head (be careful though because of the sensitivity; if he doesn’t go for this, Abandon Ship!  You want to impress him, not hurt him).  Also try inserting the tip of your tongue underneath the foreskin and swirling in a circular motion.  If all else fails, ask him what he likes!  You might be new to this but he’s been dealing with it his whole life, I’m sure he’ll let you know what the best way to put him over the edge.

Hope my tips help your conquer yours,
V.

Advice Columnist