Hello out there

animationAs this is my first blog post ever, I’d like to say hello to whoever you are that is reading. You might not understand the purpose of this blog, or even its title, but I will try to explain it as briefly as I can:

According to Wikipedia, Bokeh is the blur or the æsthetic quality of the blur in out-of-focus areas of an image, or “the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light.” That being said, I am a photographer. I love taking photos and looking at the work of talented individuals. I pride myself in being able to enter a situation, camera in hand, and capture an event, an emotion, a mood. At the end of the day, however, I pride myself in wanting to know more about almost everything and anything. I believe that the will to learn and being open-minded is something that cannot be taken away from you but instead makes you stronger as a person.

From this blog, you can probably look forward to posts containing images I find significant for technical reasons or simply because they made me feel something when I saw them. You can also look forward to some random tidbits I may stumble upon along the way. I hope you can enjoy them for what they are in your own way.

While sifting through a batch of unread emails tonight, I came across a funny little one my mom sent me a couple weeks ago. Its title: How to erase boredom. As if the title was not enticing enough, I clicked the link and off the page went, redirecting me to a nifty little animated video I found quite amusing. I share the link with you below. Enjoy.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/077/2/e/Animator_vs__Animation_by_alanbecker.swf

‘Til next time,

-B

Brittney Bomnin

Art Director

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...