Canes beat USF 31-10 to end regular season

Damien Berry rushed for 114 yards during the final game of the season against University of South Florida last Saturday. hurricanesports.com

Junior running back Damien Berry rushed for 114 yards during the final game of the season against University of South Florida last Saturday. hurricanesports.com

The University of Miami ended its regular season in style facing interstate rival University of South Florida. UM (9-3) rushed for 240 yards as a team and junior running back Damien Berry was efficient as he had 12 carries resulting in 114 yards as UM routed the Bulls 31-10 at Raymond James Stadium in front of a sold out crowd of 66,469 fans.

Miami now awaits who they will face in a bowl game. This is thier first nine win season since 2005.

Justin Antweil may be contacted at jantweil@themiamihurricane.com

Justin Antweil

Five years and two days after being fired as FIU’s football coach, at least one report declares form ...

The Hurricanes and Colonials square off at noon Saturday in Washington, D.C. ...

University of Miami men's basketball player Chris Stowell is an active member in the Hurricanes ...