SpeakUp: What is your favorite midnight snack?

What is your favorite midnight snack?

Sophomore Lindsay Moore: “Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos…always!”

Junior Sabrina Bunch: “Chips and queso!”

Junior Anders Scherberger: “Tyson’s frozen chicken nuggets.”

Senior Elle Hebel: “I can always go for a late night Twizzler’s snack.”

Sophomore Keshan Jaipersaud: “Taco Bell.”

Kyli Singh

Managing Editor

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...