Taste of Miami comes to campus

Taste of Miami LogoThe Miami Hurricane is proud to host the first-ever Taste of Miami on the UC Patio Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Taste of Miami is an opportunity to showcase some of the best dining, shopping, entertainment and basic services the university community has to offer and bring them directly to campus. There is absolutely no cost for all students, faculty and staff.

The inaugural event will include some university favorites like The Big Cheese, which will bring samples of its pizza and pasta, and new establishments like Manny’s Auto Sound, an alumnus-owned local company that will feature a display car to demonstrate their installation services. Taste of Miami will also provide students with the first preview of Smoke’t Southern Kitchen & Tap, which will soon open at the same location that was formally JJ’s Diner.

Jacob Crows

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...