Taste of Miami comes to campus

Taste of Miami LogoThe Miami Hurricane is proud to host the first-ever Taste of Miami on the UC Patio Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Taste of Miami is an opportunity to showcase some of the best dining, shopping, entertainment and basic services the university community has to offer and bring them directly to campus. There is absolutely no cost for all students, faculty and staff.

The inaugural event will include some university favorites like The Big Cheese, which will bring samples of its pizza and pasta, and new establishments like Manny’s Auto Sound, an alumnus-owned local company that will feature a display car to demonstrate their installation services. Taste of Miami will also provide students with the first preview of Smoke’t Southern Kitchen & Tap, which will soon open at the same location that was formally JJ’s Diner.

Jacob Crows

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

The Miami Hurricanes will kick off their 2018 home schedule at Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday, Sept. ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...