Taste of Miami comes to campus

Taste of Miami LogoThe Miami Hurricane is proud to host the first-ever Taste of Miami on the UC Patio Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Taste of Miami is an opportunity to showcase some of the best dining, shopping, entertainment and basic services the university community has to offer and bring them directly to campus. There is absolutely no cost for all students, faculty and staff.

The inaugural event will include some university favorites like The Big Cheese, which will bring samples of its pizza and pasta, and new establishments like Manny’s Auto Sound, an alumnus-owned local company that will feature a display car to demonstrate their installation services. Taste of Miami will also provide students with the first preview of Smoke’t Southern Kitchen & Tap, which will soon open at the same location that was formally JJ’s Diner.

Jacob Crows

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...