Best of Miami

Best of Miami Part 2

Best Place to Get Condoms- University of Miami Student Health Center

Giving new meaning to the phrase “free love,” the Student Health Center has garnered praise by providing a plethora of free lubricated condoms for students who find themselves in need. Located in a basket at the edge of the front desk, the multi-colored condoms are available to insure that lovers are always prepared in the heat of passion. No need to be shy, grab enough to make it through a month of Thursdays or to help out a friend because safe love is always the best way to enjoy free love.

Best Coffee Shop- Starbucks Coffee

If the long line at 10:00 am every weekday is not enough to convince you, then the taste definitely will. As the hot spot for a much needed caffeine fix, Starbucks Coffee provides the best coffee, espresso and non-coffee drinks with a variety of customization choices. Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Mocha Frappuccinos and Chai Tea Lattes are just a few student favorites, along with the Vanilla Bean Scones and Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies ordered at the counter every day. The soothing ambiance coupled with classical music and prime studying locations makes this Starbucks a campus staple.

Best Place to Find a Hot Date- Richter Library

With hundreds of students entering and exiting the doors each day, it is no wonder that Otto G. Richter Library is the best place on campus to find a hot date. With plenty of beautiful people trapped in the building with a book in their face, the chances of discovering your next ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend or future husband/wife, whichever you pick, are pretty high. When the brain begins to hurt from hours of studying, take a few minutes to scope out the stacks, the first floor Information Commons and every study table for a sexy co-ed waiting to be asked out for Friday night.

Best Tanning Place–UC Pool

With plenty of sunshine, proximity to classes and no access fee, the UC Pool is the ideal location for creating a glowing Miami tan. There is no better way of killing time between classes than catching some rays and enjoying the sight of sexy co-eds lounging around with glistening skin. With comfortable lounge chairs and great music, the UC Pool is a prime location for relaxation and working on that tan.

Hilary Saunders

Senior EDGE Writer

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

For the 16th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season ranked in the top 20 ...

Ranked and seeded third, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team tallied a 6-3, ...

The Hurricanes will be in action at the 2018 NCAA East Preliminary, scheduled for May 24-26 at the U ...

Hurricanes' programs post strong APR marks once again. ...

No. 7 seed Hurricanes staged a late comeback to win their opening game at the 2018 ACC Championship, ...