Best of Miami

Best of Miami Part 2

Best Place to Get Condoms- University of Miami Student Health Center

Giving new meaning to the phrase “free love,” the Student Health Center has garnered praise by providing a plethora of free lubricated condoms for students who find themselves in need. Located in a basket at the edge of the front desk, the multi-colored condoms are available to insure that lovers are always prepared in the heat of passion. No need to be shy, grab enough to make it through a month of Thursdays or to help out a friend because safe love is always the best way to enjoy free love.

Best Coffee Shop- Starbucks Coffee

If the long line at 10:00 am every weekday is not enough to convince you, then the taste definitely will. As the hot spot for a much needed caffeine fix, Starbucks Coffee provides the best coffee, espresso and non-coffee drinks with a variety of customization choices. Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Mocha Frappuccinos and Chai Tea Lattes are just a few student favorites, along with the Vanilla Bean Scones and Outrageous Oatmeal Cookies ordered at the counter every day. The soothing ambiance coupled with classical music and prime studying locations makes this Starbucks a campus staple.

Best Place to Find a Hot Date- Richter Library

With hundreds of students entering and exiting the doors each day, it is no wonder that Otto G. Richter Library is the best place on campus to find a hot date. With plenty of beautiful people trapped in the building with a book in their face, the chances of discovering your next ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend or future husband/wife, whichever you pick, are pretty high. When the brain begins to hurt from hours of studying, take a few minutes to scope out the stacks, the first floor Information Commons and every study table for a sexy co-ed waiting to be asked out for Friday night.

Best Tanning Place–UC Pool

With plenty of sunshine, proximity to classes and no access fee, the UC Pool is the ideal location for creating a glowing Miami tan. There is no better way of killing time between classes than catching some rays and enjoying the sight of sexy co-eds lounging around with glistening skin. With comfortable lounge chairs and great music, the UC Pool is a prime location for relaxation and working on that tan.

Hilary Saunders

Senior EDGE Writer

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...

Hurricanes and Wolfpack face off at noon Sunday in Raleigh, N.C. ...