Best of Miami

Best of Miami Part 6

Best Boutique: Blush boutique

No matter what the occasion, Blush Boutique will always have the right accessories and outfits to keep students looking fabulous. From clubbing with the girls to going on a date with that cutie from Biology class, you won’t go wrong in a micro-mini skirt and posh blouse from this Sunset Drive boutique. Make your plans, and let Blush worry about the rest.

Best Place for a First Date: Houston’s

Ok, so you’ve mustered up the courage to ask out your crush. Now, all you have to do is reserve your table at Houston’s! The lights are dim, the service is impeccable, and the food is always delicious at this upscale steakhouse on Miracle Mile. When you start your night off in Houston’s cool and relaxed atmosphere, you may just end your night with something a little better than dessert.

Hilary Saunders

Senior EDGE Writer

The name conjures images of tranquil waters, lush palm trees and cool breezes. The faces conjure ima ...

A heap of preseason accolades are being showered daily on the University of Miami football players. ...

James Jones, who starred at Hialeah American High School, the University of Miami and was a part of ...

A classic good news/bad news scenerio arose for Miami Hurricanes football at the recent Atlantic Coa ...

The University of Miami football players are not the only ones getting preseason accolades. The guys ...

Looking back on 15 years of the University of Miami Business Plan Competition, hosted by the School ...

Read the latest entries from UM students who are spending part or all of their summer visiting diffe ...

Value in the Era of Analytics ...

Summer Creative Writing Camp Inspires Young Writers to Release Their Emotions Onto the Page. ...

Gomez, an expert on human values and attitudes in post-Castro Cuba, will serve as interim director o ...