Best of Miami

Best of Miami Part 6

Best Boutique: Blush boutique

No matter what the occasion, Blush Boutique will always have the right accessories and outfits to keep students looking fabulous. From clubbing with the girls to going on a date with that cutie from Biology class, you won’t go wrong in a micro-mini skirt and posh blouse from this Sunset Drive boutique. Make your plans, and let Blush worry about the rest.

Best Place for a First Date: Houston’s

Ok, so you’ve mustered up the courage to ask out your crush. Now, all you have to do is reserve your table at Houston’s! The lights are dim, the service is impeccable, and the food is always delicious at this upscale steakhouse on Miracle Mile. When you start your night off in Houston’s cool and relaxed atmosphere, you may just end your night with something a little better than dessert.

Hilary Saunders

Senior EDGE Writer

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...

Hurricanes and Wolfpack face off at noon Sunday in Raleigh, N.C. ...