Best of Miami

Best of Miami Part 6

Best Boutique: Blush boutique

No matter what the occasion, Blush Boutique will always have the right accessories and outfits to keep students looking fabulous. From clubbing with the girls to going on a date with that cutie from Biology class, you won’t go wrong in a micro-mini skirt and posh blouse from this Sunset Drive boutique. Make your plans, and let Blush worry about the rest.

Best Place for a First Date: Houston’s

Ok, so you’ve mustered up the courage to ask out your crush. Now, all you have to do is reserve your table at Houston’s! The lights are dim, the service is impeccable, and the food is always delicious at this upscale steakhouse on Miracle Mile. When you start your night off in Houston’s cool and relaxed atmosphere, you may just end your night with something a little better than dessert.

Hilary Saunders

Senior EDGE Writer

Could the once forlorn University of Miami be closer than some think to extending that national-reco ...

Some UM football nuggets on a Friday: • Evan Shirreffs is an amiable, well-mannered, studious young ...

A few media notes on a Thursday: • As has been the case most years, ABC has decided to televise the ...

Most of the University of Miami student body is on Summer break; but the Hurricanes football team is ...

University of Miami football great Cortez Kennedy, a Pro Football Hall of Famer remembered for his w ...

A new study reveals that mindfulness training, but not relaxation training, benefits college athlete ...

Frenk delivered his inaugural lecture Wednesday, officially joining the most prestigious group of Me ...

Victor Oquendo, BSC ’09, is following in his parents’ footsteps. ...

The Rosenstiel School’s final lecture of the 2017 Sea Secrets series focused on using science diplom ...

Researchers believe they have found a new way to monitor the intensity and location of hurricanes fr ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba posted a 6-4, 5-7, 6-1 victory over Mia Horvit Saturday, becoming the fourth ...

Shakima Wimbley and Aiyanna Stiverne punched their tickets to the 2017 NCAA Men's and Women ...

Photos from the Canes 5-2 win over Wake Forest. ...

Five members of the University of Maimi track and field team advanced on Day 1 of the NCAA East Prel ...

No. 40 Estela Perez-Somarriba took down No. 27 Arianne Hartono of Ole Miss, 6-4, 6-3, Thursday morni ...