Best of Miami

Best of Miami Part 6

Best Boutique: Blush boutique

No matter what the occasion, Blush Boutique will always have the right accessories and outfits to keep students looking fabulous. From clubbing with the girls to going on a date with that cutie from Biology class, you won’t go wrong in a micro-mini skirt and posh blouse from this Sunset Drive boutique. Make your plans, and let Blush worry about the rest.

Best Place for a First Date: Houston’s

Ok, so you’ve mustered up the courage to ask out your crush. Now, all you have to do is reserve your table at Houston’s! The lights are dim, the service is impeccable, and the food is always delicious at this upscale steakhouse on Miracle Mile. When you start your night off in Houston’s cool and relaxed atmosphere, you may just end your night with something a little better than dessert.

Hilary Saunders

Senior EDGE Writer

If defense really does win championships, the University of Miami is in good shape. Despite giving u ...

This is the Miami Hurricanes team that finally solved its long hex in finally winning at Florida Sta ...

1. HURRICANES: No. 3 Canes beat Virginia in home finale: ACC title game, first 10-win season since 2 ...

The No. 2 Miami Hurricanes are kings at keeping their fans in a panicked state — then filling them w ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G10: Time again for the latest edition of the Canesfan Satisfaction Met ...

The Finker-Frenkel Legacy Foundation gift will establish the Business Plan Competition Endowed Fund. ...

C. David Naylor, a UM Presidential Scholar and public health policy expert, provided insight into he ...

A cohort of five religious leaders from Miami, including a rabbi and imam from the University of Mia ...

Hollywood actress and star of the hit BET series Being Mary Jane gets real about gender, race and co ...

The annual development agreement meeting is a time for the city and University to share information ...

Miami survived an early scare to beat Virginia, 44-28, and achieve its first 10-win season since 200 ...

The University of Miami volleyball team produced some late-match magic Friday night to outlast an in ...

The Miami women's basketball team dropped a 67-61 decision to Colorado on Saturday afternoon in ...

The University of Miami diving team finished its trip to the Texas Diving Invite on a high note Satu ...

Here are three matchups to watch in Saturday's Senior Day game between the No. 3 Canes and Virg ...