Best of Miami

Best of Miami Part 6

Best Boutique: Blush boutique

No matter what the occasion, Blush Boutique will always have the right accessories and outfits to keep students looking fabulous. From clubbing with the girls to going on a date with that cutie from Biology class, you won’t go wrong in a micro-mini skirt and posh blouse from this Sunset Drive boutique. Make your plans, and let Blush worry about the rest.

Best Place for a First Date: Houston’s

Ok, so you’ve mustered up the courage to ask out your crush. Now, all you have to do is reserve your table at Houston’s! The lights are dim, the service is impeccable, and the food is always delicious at this upscale steakhouse on Miracle Mile. When you start your night off in Houston’s cool and relaxed atmosphere, you may just end your night with something a little better than dessert.

About Author

Hilary Saunders Senior EDGE Writer

Here’s a positive sign for the University of Miami football program: receiver Lawrence Cager appears ...

Tidbits from UM spring football Day 4: • Three of what likely will be UM’s top four corners haven’t ...

You’ve probably seen them: the emotive tweets from University of Miami football coach Mark Richt and ...

And another one... The stars just keep committing. A few hours after Miami Southridge’s nationally h ...

Want an early look at the incoming shooting guard who has a chance to become Miami’s best basketball ...

More than 250 participants met at the UM Fieldhouse at the Watsco Center to learn more from industry ...

Redshirt freshman diver David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men’s 10-meter plat ...

UM junior Gina Panarese was surprised on campus Thursday by the Ellen DeGeneres show and asked to pa ...

A conversation with Belén Garijo and Felicia Marie Knaul. ...

Nova Southeastern University’s Jacqueline A. Travisano will be UM’s Executive Vice President for Bus ...

Highlights from the 2016-17 Miami men's basketball season ...

Miami fell to No. 34 University of Louisville, 4-1, Sunday at the Bass-Rudd Tennis Center. ...

Facing its 10th top-30 opponent in 13 matches this season, the No. 37 Miami women's tennis team ...

Junior lefthander Michael Mediavilla was his vintage self, Miami's offense came through again, ...

Miami redshirt freshman David Dinsmore won the NCAA national championship in the men's 10-meter ...