Restaurant Review: Yogurbella

Craving sweets? Yogurbella is the perfect place to satisfy a sweet tooth and not feel guilty. Serving all natural, low-calorie, soft-serve frozen yogurt, the new Grove establishment has been pro-biotic certified. That means it’s not only healthy, but the yogurt provides loads of nutrition.

Yogurbella’s frozen yogurt is a unique blend of a creamy-icy texture with a sweet yet tangy taste. Prices range between $4 to $8 for normal-sized servings, but an extra large is a little pricier. Choose from their four flavors of strawberry, lemon, green tea, and original or try all four in one cup.

Besides a simple sundae, Yogurbella offers fruity Bella Shakes for $6 and their special Bella Snow Ice for about $7. Just like their yogurt, their snow ice is not like any ordinary snow cone. It’s an infusion of soft-served frozen yogurt, rice cake chunks, and refreshing fruit, placed on a bedding of ice-shavings. This special desert  is derived from South Korean’s form of shaved ice.  Although Yogurbella has an Italian feel, given the name, it is actually South Korean.

Yogurbella’s vibrant lime-green and white retro atmosphere reflects the food it serves, using colorful toppings with an abundance of flavor. Choose from their mouth watering selection of fresh fruits or nuts, candy for those who want to splurge a little, or cereal for the breakfast fans. One of their most interesting toppings is their rice cake bits, which tastes like a mouthful of fluffy sugar. Drizzle some Hershey’s syrup, honey, or condensed milk on top and come out with a deliciously healthy sundae.

What— Delicious & healthy, soft-served frozen yogurt
Where—3015 Grand Ave Coconut Grove (In CocoWalk Mall) & 412 15th St. Miami Beach. Coming soon to Brickell and Kendall.
Hours—10 a.m. – 11 p.m. Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – 1 a.m. Saturday & Sunday
Average Cost– $6.00

Carly Ehrlich

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

The Brazilian judge whose office spearheaded a massive corruption and bribery investigation said tha ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

The Hurricanes' rotation saved its best for last. ...

Sean Grossman broke the 30-minute mark to set a school record in the men's 10,000m at the Virgi ...

Edgerrin James, Reggie Wayne, Kellen Winslow II, Jon Beason and Lamar Thomas were among the football ...

Miami came up short in Game 1 of a doubleheader Saturday afternoon, falling to visiting Pitt, 3-0, a ...

Canes shoot 2-under on back nine; Weber third overall at 2-under 70. ...