Inexpensive technology available at Ungar

If you are looking to buy a new personal computer, laptop, or software, the Technology Product Center at the University of Miami is an affordable option worth considering.

“Back to School Bundles” are available to students and faculty until the end of the month, which include combinations of software, Apple, and Dell computers.

This licensed re-seller can save you anywhere between five to 15 percent on Dell packages.

Located on the third floor of the Ungar Building, the TPC gives quotes on popular software from companies like Adobe, Microsoft and Maple.

The TPC also provides free Anti-virus and Anti-spyware downloads.

Technology Product Center can be reached at 305-284-2000, or online at http://www.miami.edu/sales/

Veronica Perez

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...