Football

Former Hurricanes Bennie Blades, Eddie Dunn and Steve Walsh will all be formally placed in the UM Football Ring of Honor

Former Hurricanes Bennie Blades, Eddie Dunn and Steve Walsh will all be formally placed in the UM Football Ring of Honor during halftime of Miami’s home game against Clemson on Sat., Oct. 24.

“So many great players have been a part of the University of Miami football program and it’s always a tough decision when it comes to adding to our Ring of Honor,” Shannon said, in a statement to hurricanesports.com. “This year’s class of Bennie, Eddie and Steve is another group of guys that truly knew what it meant to be a Miami Hurricane. Their accomplishments during their time at Miami greatly contributed to the success of this football program.”

Information compiled from hurricanesports.com

Ramon Galiana may be contacted at rgaliana@themiamihurricane.com

Ramon Galiana

News Editor

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...