Sports Briefs

Women’s Golf

Junior Maria Ronderos led the Hurricanes to a 16th-place finish at the Duramed Cougar Classic in Harahan, S.C. The Hurricanes will travel to Lexington, Ky., to take part in the Bettie Lou Evans Fall Invitational starting on Sept. 25.

Football

The Miami Hurricanes will play the Virginia Tech Hokies at 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 26. The game will take place in Blacksburg , Va., and air on ABC.

Volleyball

UM will travel to the state capital this weekend to battle Florida State and Notre Dame in the Seminole Tri-Match Tournament. The game against FSU will be on Friday at 6:00 p.m. while the game against the Fighting Irish will be Saturday at 2:00 p.m.

Information compiled from Hurricanesports.com

Ramon Galiana may be contacted at rgaliana@themiamihurricane.com

Ramon Galiana

News Editor

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...

After rallying to force a split, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miamis women's tennis team was u ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will wrap up the memorable 2018 season as No. 42 in t ...