Sports Briefs

Women’s Golf

Junior Maria Ronderos led the Hurricanes to a 16th-place finish at the Duramed Cougar Classic in Harahan, S.C. The Hurricanes will travel to Lexington, Ky., to take part in the Bettie Lou Evans Fall Invitational starting on Sept. 25.

Football

The Miami Hurricanes will play the Virginia Tech Hokies at 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 26. The game will take place in Blacksburg , Va., and air on ABC.

Volleyball

UM will travel to the state capital this weekend to battle Florida State and Notre Dame in the Seminole Tri-Match Tournament. The game against FSU will be on Friday at 6:00 p.m. while the game against the Fighting Irish will be Saturday at 2:00 p.m.

Information compiled from Hurricanesports.com

Ramon Galiana may be contacted at rgaliana@themiamihurricane.com

Ramon Galiana

News Editor

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...