Sports Briefs

Women’s Golf

Junior Maria Ronderos led the Hurricanes to a 16th-place finish at the Duramed Cougar Classic in Harahan, S.C. The Hurricanes will travel to Lexington, Ky., to take part in the Bettie Lou Evans Fall Invitational starting on Sept. 25.

Football

The Miami Hurricanes will play the Virginia Tech Hokies at 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 26. The game will take place in Blacksburg , Va., and air on ABC.

Volleyball

UM will travel to the state capital this weekend to battle Florida State and Notre Dame in the Seminole Tri-Match Tournament. The game against FSU will be on Friday at 6:00 p.m. while the game against the Fighting Irish will be Saturday at 2:00 p.m.

Information compiled from Hurricanesports.com

Ramon Galiana may be contacted at rgaliana@themiamihurricane.com

Ramon Galiana

News Editor

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...