Volleyball

Volleyball team wins two of three

The University of Miami volleyball team lost the championship game in the annual Hurricane Invitational against USF in a competitive four set match.

The Hurricanes swept both Florida Gulf Coast and Prairie View A&M in rout to the chmapionship game Saturday night. But they were unable to win the tournament for the third straight year.

Sophomore outside-hitter Lane Carico and junior middle-blocker Lici McGee were named to the All-Tournament Team.

Read Monday’s issue of The Miami Hurricane as beat writer Adam Berger will have the full recap.

Justin Antweil

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...