Volleyball

Volleyball team wins two of three

The University of Miami volleyball team lost the championship game in the annual Hurricane Invitational against USF in a competitive four set match.

The Hurricanes swept both Florida Gulf Coast and Prairie View A&M in rout to the chmapionship game Saturday night. But they were unable to win the tournament for the third straight year.

Sophomore outside-hitter Lane Carico and junior middle-blocker Lici McGee were named to the All-Tournament Team.

Read Monday’s issue of The Miami Hurricane as beat writer Adam Berger will have the full recap.

Justin Antweil

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...