Basketball

Men’s basketball schedule released

The men’s basketball team, under sixth-year head coach Frank Haith, unveiled its 2009-2010 schedule. 

Miami will host  Atlatic Coast Conference foes Wake Forest and Duke. They will travel to the Dean Dome to take on the defending national champions, the North Carolina Tar Heels on Mar. 2.

Miami faces Minnesota in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge on Dec. 2 at the BankUnited Center.

Last year, the Hurricanes were 19-13 (7-9) and lost to the Univeristy of Florida in the second round of the NIT. UM will have to replace two-time first team All-ACC guard Jack McClinton who was drafted in the second round by the San Antonio Spurs. Haith brings in another stellar top-25 recruiting class headlined by guard Durand Scott and forward Donnavan Kirk.

For the complete schedule log on to Hurricanesports.com

Justin Antweil

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...