Best of Miami 2009 Nominees

The Miami Hurricane is proud to present the nominees for the Best of Miami 2009! This issue, which will print early next semester, will provide students with giveaways and the deets on the absolute best things to do, places to eat, bars to hop and more.

In order to do that, though, we need YOU to vote for your favorites! Fill out this ballot and click “submit” or grab a paper ballot out of The Miami Hurricane and submit it in the box on our newsroom door (UC 221). Voting ends May 15th.

3 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Best of Miami 2009 Nominees”

1. TH says:

First of all, HOW do you have a list of best bars and NOT include Sand Bar? And The Playwright!! The very BEST bar on South Beach.

2nd: Best tanning? People we live in Miami. Shouldn’t we include all of THE BEACHES? Decks of boats? Balconies of apartments? Walking between classes?

This list is missing key choices!

2. Ivant Skincanseur says:

Best place to tan: the IM FIELDS!

3. eddie says:

Metropolis should be listed amongst the best clubs in downtown.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...