Dear V

Dear V: Exhausting workout also provides exhausting problem

DISCLAIMER: The following column includes information about personal bodily functions. If you are not comfortable with this subject matter, The Miami Hurricane advises that you not read any further.

When I work out on any of the cardio machines, not only do I get an erection but also I end up cumming. What do I do? It’s so humiliating to be sporting wood and then to end up at my dorm with sticky shorts. But I need to get my cardio workout in to stay healthy and in shape.

Sincerely,
-Physical Exertion

Dear Exertion,

I suppose it’s no wonder why your equipment is turbocharged at the gym. After all, that place is full of physically fit individuals, sporting spandex, with sweat dripping in all the right places. Perhaps all you need is to get your mind in the right place to, shall I say, cool your jets. Here are some things that you can think about to prevent yourself from getting aroused:

Baseball. Queen Elizabeth. Used Band-Aids. Muffin tops. Back acne. Dust bunnies. The Department of Motor Vehicles. Staplers. Grandma’s facial hair. Dog doo. Britney Spears (during the K-Fed era). K-Fed. Garlic breath. Bricks. The News Hour with Jim Lehrer. Final exams. Telemarketers. Goiters. Hippopotami. Any movie in which a black male comedian stars as an overweight woman. Peter Griffin. Colonoscopies. Cactus gardens. Celery. Stretch marks. Overdraft fees. Little kids with snot on their face. Janet Reno. Moles with little hairs growing out of them. Cloris Leachman’s breasts. 238490 ÷ 13. Getting your car towed. Old milk. Appendicitis. Dr. Phil. Sewage leaks. Vegemite. Ugg boots. Miami drivers. Teeth during oral sex. Snuggies. Mustard stains. Monetary fines. Scabies. Fanny packs. The family of rats that lives in Amy Winehouse’s hair. Waiting lists. Carrots stuck in a tween girl’s braces. A bulldog riding on a skateboard. That last sip of warm beer. Creamed corn. Plumbers’ butt cracks. Sudoku. Cockroaches. Tolstoy’s War and Peace. Applying ointment on yourself. Applying ointment on others. What fraternity houses smell like. Chartwell’s. Former President Rutherford B. Hayes. Taxidermy. Bleu cheese. Your entire extended family doing the Electric Slide. And, the economy.

If my long list of non-suggestive suggestions fails to quell your libido, try relieving yourself before you go to the gym. I can assure you that regular masturbation has multiple benefits but you don’t have to take my word for it!

Best of luck!

Matthew Bunch

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Dear V: Exhausting workout also provides exhausting problem”

1. Sperm on Machines says:

If the wet spot leaks through your shorts onto the equipment and somebody touches it w/ an cut/hangnail/wound, I wonder if they could catch any STDs you may have like HIV? I hope you are wiping down the machines!

2. anon says:

You could try wearing environmentally friendly diapers if you are worried about the wet spot. Beware of touching yourself though while you are hard even inadvertently. You could be charged w/ lewd conduct… and beware if you are orgasming when a group of 12 year olds is walking by for summer camp…even if it is inadvertent… you might be a life long sex offender. In Denver, they are charging people who urinate in public now as sex offenders if it is anywhere near a school.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...