Dear V

Dear V: Exhausting workout also provides exhausting problem

DISCLAIMER: The following column includes information about personal bodily functions. If you are not comfortable with this subject matter, The Miami Hurricane advises that you not read any further.

When I work out on any of the cardio machines, not only do I get an erection but also I end up cumming. What do I do? It’s so humiliating to be sporting wood and then to end up at my dorm with sticky shorts. But I need to get my cardio workout in to stay healthy and in shape.

Sincerely,
-Physical Exertion

Dear Exertion,

I suppose it’s no wonder why your equipment is turbocharged at the gym. After all, that place is full of physically fit individuals, sporting spandex, with sweat dripping in all the right places. Perhaps all you need is to get your mind in the right place to, shall I say, cool your jets. Here are some things that you can think about to prevent yourself from getting aroused:

Baseball. Queen Elizabeth. Used Band-Aids. Muffin tops. Back acne. Dust bunnies. The Department of Motor Vehicles. Staplers. Grandma’s facial hair. Dog doo. Britney Spears (during the K-Fed era). K-Fed. Garlic breath. Bricks. The News Hour with Jim Lehrer. Final exams. Telemarketers. Goiters. Hippopotami. Any movie in which a black male comedian stars as an overweight woman. Peter Griffin. Colonoscopies. Cactus gardens. Celery. Stretch marks. Overdraft fees. Little kids with snot on their face. Janet Reno. Moles with little hairs growing out of them. Cloris Leachman’s breasts. 238490 ÷ 13. Getting your car towed. Old milk. Appendicitis. Dr. Phil. Sewage leaks. Vegemite. Ugg boots. Miami drivers. Teeth during oral sex. Snuggies. Mustard stains. Monetary fines. Scabies. Fanny packs. The family of rats that lives in Amy Winehouse’s hair. Waiting lists. Carrots stuck in a tween girl’s braces. A bulldog riding on a skateboard. That last sip of warm beer. Creamed corn. Plumbers’ butt cracks. Sudoku. Cockroaches. Tolstoy’s War and Peace. Applying ointment on yourself. Applying ointment on others. What fraternity houses smell like. Chartwell’s. Former President Rutherford B. Hayes. Taxidermy. Bleu cheese. Your entire extended family doing the Electric Slide. And, the economy.

If my long list of non-suggestive suggestions fails to quell your libido, try relieving yourself before you go to the gym. I can assure you that regular masturbation has multiple benefits but you don’t have to take my word for it!

Best of luck!

Matthew Bunch

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Dear V: Exhausting workout also provides exhausting problem”

1. Sperm on Machines says:

If the wet spot leaks through your shorts onto the equipment and somebody touches it w/ an cut/hangnail/wound, I wonder if they could catch any STDs you may have like HIV? I hope you are wiping down the machines!

2. anon says:

You could try wearing environmentally friendly diapers if you are worried about the wet spot. Beware of touching yourself though while you are hard even inadvertently. You could be charged w/ lewd conduct… and beware if you are orgasming when a group of 12 year olds is walking by for summer camp…even if it is inadvertent… you might be a life long sex offender. In Denver, they are charging people who urinate in public now as sex offenders if it is anywhere near a school.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...