Sports Briefs

DIVING

Junior Reuben Ross took third place in the 10-meter platform at the Student Recreation Natatorium in College Station, Texas, for the NCAA Men’s Swimming & Diving Championships this past weekend.

He collected a pair of seventh-place finishes in the one-meter and three-meter springboards, the latter in which the Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, native won the national title for a year ago.

Ross became just the fifth diver in program history to earn All-American honors in all three diving events.

TRACK/FIELD

Freshman Devon Hill finished second in the 110-meter hurdles with a time of 14.37 on Saturday at the UCF Invitational.

Senior Ena Leufroy raced to a second-place finish in the women’s 800-meters at 2:13.46. Senior Vince Giambanco ran to a fourth-place finish at 4:10.72 in the 1,500-meter run.

Miami travels to Gainesville on Friday to compete in the Florida Relays.

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...