BAHAMAS for Spring Break

ILLUSTRATION BY LAURA PATRICELLI 

ILLUSTRATION BY LAURA PATRICELLI

Experience the sparkling waters, decadent sands, and beautiful sunshine of the Bahamas – all on a college student’s budget aboard the Discovery Fun Day Cruise.

Departing at 7 a.m. and returning at 10 p.m. six days a week from Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, the cruise offers a relaxing and fun experience that is perfect for a spring break getaway.

The cruise docks in Freeport, Bahamas, for three hours, allowing plenty of time to enjoy a conch burger at one of the local restaurants and soak up some sun. Taxis transport passengers to Port Lucaya which offers shopping, restaurants and a beach.

Cruises start at $49.99 per person, plus a $20 port fee, and include breakfast and dinner buffets. Cabins are highly recommended to ensure comfort and privacy.

U.S. citizens can use an original birth certificate and valid photo identification but beginning June 1 passports will be mandatory.

For more information visit www.discoverycruiseline.com.

Ashley Torres

Senior EDGE Writer

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...