University of Miami undergraduate School of Business ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek rankings;

The University of Miami’s undergraduate School of Business is ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek magazine’s most recent ranking of undergraduate business programs. It’s the second-straight year the program’s ranking has fallen.

In 2006, the magazine’s first ranking, UM’s business school was ranked 44th. It fell to 47 in 2007, held at that spot in 2008, and then fell to 50 this year.

The Universityof Virginia’s Darden School of Business overtook the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, which had held the top spot in all four rankings. Wharton fell to three, behind Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.

Matthew Bunch

2 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “University of Miami undergraduate School of Business ranked No. 50 in BusinessWeek rankings;”

1. Senior says:

Even with the grade curving, homework, and giving freshman marketing management class from day 1 and forcing them to write business plans, Dean Kahn’s plan to get us ranked higher does not seem to be working. Maybe if the school permitted credit for internship or developed a proactive program for it with companies in greater Miami, similar to Northeastern’s, we would start seeing a bigger better results in terms of post-graduate employment and alumni donations.

2. mauiwowie says:

BUSINESS Week Sucks.

Five years and two days after being fired as FIU’s football coach, at least one report declares form ...

The Hurricanes and Colonials square off at noon Saturday in Washington, D.C. ...

University of Miami men's basketball player Chris Stowell is an active member in the Hurricanes ...