Names released in ZBT arrests

Police have released the names of the two UM students arrested in last week’s raid on the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity house.

Twenty-year old Robert Joseph Falk and 20-year old Mitchell Wade Pielet were arrested by Coral Gables police after an ongoing investigation into the sale and distribution of illegal drugs.

Falk was charged on four counts: two felony counts of sale and possession of cannabis, one felony count of possessing a contraband substance and one misdemeanor count of possessing drug paraphernalia. He was bonded out after having it set at $1000.

Pielet was charged with one count of sale and possession of cannabis, and bonded out after having it set at $7500.

According to the Miami-Dade Clerk of Courts website, both have a hearing on Mar. 12 at 9 a.m.

Matthew Bunch

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

Bruce Brown Jr. scored 19 points leading Miami to victory over NC State in Raleigh. ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, No. 19 Miami finished the day with an ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...