Swimming/Diving

Diver named to USA World Championships roster

National Champion and All-American junior diver Brittany Viola was announced to the USA diving roster for the 2009 FINA World Championships in Rome.

Earlier in the week Viola competed at the World Selection Camp in Columbus, Ohio, where she recorded the highest score in the one-meter springboard. She also scored two second place and one third place dive on the platform event.

The 5’5″ Orlando, Fla. native will join six Beijing Olympians in July as they compete in Italy.

Christina De Nicola

Editor In Chief

It’s dress rehearsal time for the Miami Hurricanes. On Thursday morning, the Hurricanes will conduct ...

Coach Mark Richt had just told the young man who grew up loving the Miami Hurricanes that he would b ...

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' practice on Wed., Aug. 23, 2017. … Click to Continue » ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...