Rat Reprieve: Restaurant to remain open until Spring Break

SAVED: Students eat at the Rathskeller's patio on Wednesday. Vice President Patricia A. Whitely announced that evening that the Rat would remain open until Spring Break 2009. STEVE ROOT // Hurricane Staff

The University of Miami’s Rathskeller will remain open until the start of Spring Break, March 13, 2009,  according to Vice President for Student Affairs Pat Whitely. This announcement was made today to the Student Government Senate at their weekly meeting.

“The Rat” was scheduled to be closed at the end of this semester, Dec. 5, but due to delays in the construction process of the Student Activities Center, the restaurant will live to see the new year.

Stay with The Miami Hurricane as this story develops.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Rat Reprieve: Restaurant to remain open until Spring Break”

1. A.Nonymous says:

Yes! Finally, some justice!

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

University of Miami diver Briadam Herrera collected a 1-meter national title at the Greensboro Aquat ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...