Football

Canes in control of ACC Coastal after UNC loss

The Miami Hurricanes can win the ACC Coastal division by winning the remainder of their games, after former division leader North Carolina fell to the University of Maryland, 17-15.

Miami has two games remaining, against Georgia Tech and North Carolina State. If Georgia Tech beats that Canes on Thursday night, they would take control of the division. Whoever wins the Coastal division will play in the ACC championship game in Tampa for the right to represent the conference in the FedEx Orange Bowl game at Dolphin Stadium on New Year’s Day.

Matthew Bunch

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns home this weekend to host Atlantic Coast Conference ...