Weekend Playlist

“Change Gon’ Come” by Asher Roth, B.o.B. & Charles Hamilton – Three of the “leaders of the new cool” provide you with a grandiose anthem for our new president, Mr. Barack Obama.

“History” by Jay-Z – Jay was one of Obama’s biggest and most outspoken supporters throughout the campaign, so it’s only fitting he released a song praising Barack the day after the election.

“Any Way” by Kanye West – Yet another song that’s been leaked from Ye’s 808s and Heartbreak, featuring up-and-comer Kid Cudi. The album sounds great so far, check it out in stores in a few weeks.

“Cappuccino” by The Knux – It’s hard to make a coffee shop sound sexual. Or is it? Either way, the duo blends rap & rock and brews some horniness on their catchy single off their new album.

“Karaoke” by T-Pain – T-Pain knows how to rap? Great! Make sure you throw on your ridiculous white hater-blockers when you listen to Pain angrily complain about Auto-Tune impostors. DJ Khaled’s feature may force you to throw yourself off the business school, so you can just fast-forward that bit.

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...