Politics: On the trail

On Friday night, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden denied that the Barack Obama campaign has suppressed his talking privileges. He also stated that he hopes his friendship with Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain will continue when the election is over.

CNN

As of Friday, 3,360,000 people in Florida had cast early votes.

CNN

Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama spent his last days campaigning in Colorado, Missouri, and Nevada, all states that President George W. Bush won in 2004. Obama also advertised in Arizona, Sen. John McCain’s home state.

McCain campaigned in Virginia, traditionally a Republican state but now one Democrats are competitive in. He then campaigned in Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.

-The New York Times

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...