Investigators have leads in case of murdered UM crocodile

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission confirmed today that they have leads in the case of the dismembered crocodile found on the University of Miami’s Coral Gables campus on Oct. 1.

Officer Jorge Pino of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said that the commission is working closely with the University of Miami Police Department to find whoever is guilty of murdering the eight-to-ten-foot long crocodile found, headless and tailless, in a canal next to the UM Flipse Building.

“We’re working very diligently on the case, we have several leads,” Pino said. “We’re making progress and trying to find the person who is responsible for this and to bring closure. We take these crimes very seriously and go to great lengths to solve them.”

Chelsea Kate Isaacs

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...