Weekend Playlist 5.0

“Talk That Shit” – Timbaland feat. T-Pain & Missy Elliot: Three of pop music’s biggest hit-makers get together to make this cocky and catchy single that’s going to be taking over radio waves quicker you can say Tallahassee Pain.

“Love and Appreciate II” – Murs feat. Tyler Woods: “You used to try to play hard/Now you buying chocolate and Valentine’s cards/And man, that’s a good thing/Showing these kids what the word love should mean.” Ladies, enjoy a nice serenade from rapper Murs, and men, take a much needed lesson in love and appreciation from the L.A. native.

“Boyz (Remix feat. Wale)” – M.I.A.: The only thing better than “Paper Planes” by M.I.A.? Another up-tempo and incomprehensible single by the Sri Lankan pop singer. This time around, D.C.-based rapper Wale hops on the remix and reminds us he’s the quickest and wittiest rapper to hop on an M.I.A. remix thus far.

“Get Up” – 50 Cent: The incomparable Fiddy releases what’s expected to be his first single from upcoming album Before I Self-Destruct. Love him or hate him, the “King of New York” has a knack for getting you up to dance your buns off.

“Anti Matter” – N*E*R*D: If this heavy guitar-laced party track doesn’t get you excited for next week’s homecoming show, nothing will. The boys tore down South Beach last weekend with Common – look for them to do the same for this year’s Howl.

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Weekend Playlist 5.0”

1. lilmissmuffet says:

Murs album is sick!! I love every track…gotta catch this man on tour.

Tour dates http://www.mursmusic.com

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...