Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama has recently attacked John McCain’s record on Social Security according to the Florida McCain campaign, adding that The Washington Post, in last month’s article “Obama Distorts Social Security Stances,” has called Obama’s claims a “gross distortion” of McCain’s position on Social Security.

Obama’s campaign said Tuesday that Democrats now hold a 3.34 million voter edge in 13 battleground states. In those 13 swing states, there are 1.49 million more Democrats and 61,438 fewer Republicans registered than there were at the time of the 2004 general election.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...