Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama has recently attacked John McCain’s record on Social Security according to the Florida McCain campaign, adding that The Washington Post, in last month’s article “Obama Distorts Social Security Stances,” has called Obama’s claims a “gross distortion” of McCain’s position on Social Security.

Obama’s campaign said Tuesday that Democrats now hold a 3.34 million voter edge in 13 battleground states. In those 13 swing states, there are 1.49 million more Democrats and 61,438 fewer Republicans registered than there were at the time of the 2004 general election.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

It’s dress rehearsal time for the Miami Hurricanes. On Thursday morning, the Hurricanes will conduct ...

Coach Mark Richt had just told the young man who grew up loving the Miami Hurricanes that he would b ...

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' practice on Wed., Aug. 23, 2017. … Click to Continue » ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...

RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 56: Failure when receiving data from the peer