Entertainment News Rundown

Britney’s sis doing it again?!

Pop songstress Britney Spears is in the midst of a comeback, with a new album and a tour to follow. But sister Jamie Lynn just won’t let big sis have the spotlight! Just a month after she had her first child, the 17-year-old Jamie Lynn is reportedly eight weeks into her second pregnancy. Stay tuned for updates on who the father is, and why the f she’s having two babies by the age of 17.

Duchovny gives up his rated-X files

David Duchovny, star of the cult-favorite TV show “X-Files,” has recently been released from rehab for a sexual addiction. According to reports, Duchovny checked himself in for a 35-day program a little over a month ago and his lawyer claims, “David has successfully completed his rehabilitation.” Is it just me, or is the 48-year-old David Duchovny not the most tantalizing star you’d like to imagine having a sex addiction?

Halle the sexiest?

In their most recent issue, Esquire Magazine named actress Halle Berry the sexiest woman alive. Though some may not agree with the pick, Halle feels she deserves it – just not now. She joked with the magazine, “I’ve been in the business for more than 20 years, and you decide now, at this particular time, that I’m the sexiest woman alive? Come on. I mean, you couldn’t go with the Bond girl year?”

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

Welcome to Bulletin Board Material, the Miami Herald’s weekday roundup covering everything in the So ...

RJ McIntosh grew up loving the University of Miami. So did Mark Walton. After all, both are from Sou ...

They have made their lists and checked them (at least) twice. And now, the final NFL draft boards fr ...

Remember Trent Harris, the Miami Hurricanes' sack leader everyone respected and raved about, th ...

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

University of Miami graduates will hear from a group of extraordinary leaders during this year’s com ...

Cross-curricular performances by Frost School of Music students and faculty increase community aware ...

High-tech space helmet technology, a lifelike infant simulator and 3D printing are featured at the U ...

The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science and NOAA have worked together for more than ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

After a double-bye, the fourth-seeded and No. 15-ranked Miami women's tennis team begins ACC Ch ...

The Hurricanes will compete in the 54-hole Austin Regional at the University of Texas Golf Club from ...

The Hurricanes are headed to Fayetteville, Ark., to compete at the inaugural National Relay Champion ...

For the final time in his storied career, Miami head coach Jim Morris and his Hurricanes will make t ...

The Hurricanes fell behind in the middle innings and could not recover Wednesday, dropping a midweek ...