RSMAS Beat Notebook

Distinguished speaker Klaus Hasselmann from the Max-Planck Institute for Meteorology and European Climate Forum lectured on “Climate Science and Climate Policy: The Need for a New Paradigm in Integrated Assessment Modeling” Wednesday afternoon. With the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science Auditorium close to full capacity, students and professors alike gathered to hear the German professor, best known for developing the Hasselmann model of climate variability, spread his wealth of knowledge on climate and oceanography.

Analisa Harangozo

Staff News Writer

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...