Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama leads Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain in New Hampshire by six percent and in Pennsylvania by 10 percent. This poll was taken a day after McCain transferred campaign funds from Michigan to other contested states.

Both Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. Joe Biden and Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin performed well in the Vice Presidential Debates on Thursday. Sarah Palin was able to “[hold]her own” Amy Holmes, a Republican strategist, told CNN. Biden gave the debate of his lifetime, said David Gergen, a senior political analyst for CNN.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...