Weekend Playlist 3.0

“Whatever You Like” by T.I. – The song you’d hate to love, but boy you love to hear it. By the time you head home (hopefully not alone) at the end of the night with this song in your head, you’ll definitely be antsy for some “Midnight sex/So wet, so tight.”

“Bang Bang” by The Knux – Though this brother duo from New Orleans is different from just about anything we’ve heard as of late, their old-school hip-hop influence is apparent and will get your toes stepping to their playful storytelling.

“Family Reunion” by Kid Sister feat. David Banner – If you haven’t heard Kid Sister’s music yet, you’re doing something wrong. The “Pro Nails” singer teams up with Mississippi’s most-known David Banner for a fun song about barbecues and family affairs.

“Lookin’ Fly” by Murs feat. will.i.am – If anyone knows how to look fly and sound even flyer, it’s these two. When you’re getting geared up for a night out, throw on this Animaniacs-inspired track and dance your skinny jeans off while you enjoy that tasty beverage.

“It’s Over” by John Legend feat. Kanye West – As you can tell from the title, this song chronicles the end of a loving relationship. But ‘Ye and Legend will certainly get you through your woes and have you in a “Screw guys/girls, I just want to dance!” mood this weekend.

Bonus Weekend Pick: “Blue Magic” by Jay-Z. Don’t expect him to perform this on Sunday, but keep in mind the significant quotable: “Money over broads/You got it?/Fuck Bush!”

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

Lester Williams wasn’t on the field playing for the Miami Hurricanes when they won their first natio ...

An extremely frustrated University of Miami football coach Mark Richt began his media availability b ...