Weekend Playlist 3.0

“Whatever You Like” by T.I. – The song you’d hate to love, but boy you love to hear it. By the time you head home (hopefully not alone) at the end of the night with this song in your head, you’ll definitely be antsy for some “Midnight sex/So wet, so tight.”

“Bang Bang” by The Knux – Though this brother duo from New Orleans is different from just about anything we’ve heard as of late, their old-school hip-hop influence is apparent and will get your toes stepping to their playful storytelling.

“Family Reunion” by Kid Sister feat. David Banner – If you haven’t heard Kid Sister’s music yet, you’re doing something wrong. The “Pro Nails” singer teams up with Mississippi’s most-known David Banner for a fun song about barbecues and family affairs.

“Lookin’ Fly” by Murs feat. will.i.am – If anyone knows how to look fly and sound even flyer, it’s these two. When you’re getting geared up for a night out, throw on this Animaniacs-inspired track and dance your skinny jeans off while you enjoy that tasty beverage.

“It’s Over” by John Legend feat. Kanye West – As you can tell from the title, this song chronicles the end of a loving relationship. But ‘Ye and Legend will certainly get you through your woes and have you in a “Screw guys/girls, I just want to dance!” mood this weekend.

Bonus Weekend Pick: “Blue Magic” by Jay-Z. Don’t expect him to perform this on Sunday, but keep in mind the significant quotable: “Money over broads/You got it?/Fuck Bush!”

Dan Buyanovsky

Senior Writer

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

A little more than two years ago, Larry Scott was serving as the Miami Hurricanes’ interim head coac ...

The college basketball world woke up Friday morning to a bombshell report by Yahoo Sports detailing ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...