Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama now leads Republican Sen. John McCain in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to presidential poll results released Wednesday by Quinnipiac University. The data comes from surveys conducted last weekend. Since 1960, no president has been elected without winning two of those three states.

Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin said she does not believe the media’s coverage of her has been sexist. Palin said it would be sexist if the media didn’t question her about her experience, vision, principles and values.

– Information from The Miami Herald

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Anna Runia won the women's 400m hurdles at the Netherlands track and field championships, while ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...