Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama now leads Republican Sen. John McCain in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to presidential poll results released Wednesday by Quinnipiac University. The data comes from surveys conducted last weekend. Since 1960, no president has been elected without winning two of those three states.

Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin said she does not believe the media’s coverage of her has been sexist. Palin said it would be sexist if the media didn’t question her about her experience, vision, principles and values.

– Information from The Miami Herald

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...