Politics: On the trail

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama now leads Republican Sen. John McCain in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to presidential poll results released Wednesday by Quinnipiac University. The data comes from surveys conducted last weekend. Since 1960, no president has been elected without winning two of those three states.

Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin said she does not believe the media’s coverage of her has been sexist. Palin said it would be sexist if the media didn’t question her about her experience, vision, principles and values.

– Information from The Miami Herald

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...