Politics: On the trail

During a pregame speech to his former school, the University of Delaware, Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden made a comment that could hurt him in Ohio where the race is very tight. He told his former school that he had bragged to Ohioans that the University of Delaware could beat Ohio State.

“I was out in Ohio… I told the folks in Ohio that we’d kick Ohio State’s ass!” Biden said, according to CNN.

Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin will meet Afghan President Hamid Karzai next week. The meeting will be in New York and is part of Republican presidential candidate John McCain’s effort to strengthen Palin’s foreign policy credentials.

-Information from CNN

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...