Politics: On the trail

During a pregame speech to his former school, the University of Delaware, Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden made a comment that could hurt him in Ohio where the race is very tight. He told his former school that he had bragged to Ohioans that the University of Delaware could beat Ohio State.

“I was out in Ohio… I told the folks in Ohio that we’d kick Ohio State’s ass!” Biden said, according to CNN.

Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin will meet Afghan President Hamid Karzai next week. The meeting will be in New York and is part of Republican presidential candidate John McCain’s effort to strengthen Palin’s foreign policy credentials.

-Information from CNN

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...