Politics: On the trail

During a pregame speech to his former school, the University of Delaware, Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden made a comment that could hurt him in Ohio where the race is very tight. He told his former school that he had bragged to Ohioans that the University of Delaware could beat Ohio State.

“I was out in Ohio… I told the folks in Ohio that we’d kick Ohio State’s ass!” Biden said, according to CNN.

Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin will meet Afghan President Hamid Karzai next week. The meeting will be in New York and is part of Republican presidential candidate John McCain’s effort to strengthen Palin’s foreign policy credentials.

-Information from CNN

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

A little more than two years ago, Larry Scott was serving as the Miami Hurricanes’ interim head coac ...

The college basketball world woke up Friday morning to a bombshell report by Yahoo Sports detailing ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...