Football

Miami dominates Texas A&M, 41-23

After two weeks to think about their loss to rival Florida, the Miami Hurricanes traveled to Kyle Field and throttled the Texas A&M Aggies, 41-23.

Miami sophomore Graig Cooper dominated the first half, highlighted by a 51-yard sprint to the end zone. After that point, the Miami offense dominated the game. Redshirt freshman Robert Marve finished the afternoon 16-of-22 for 212 yards and two touchdowns.

Miami now will welcome the North Carolina Tar Heels this Saturday, in a critical ACC Coastal division matchup.

For more on the Miami Hurricanes, stay with TheMiamiHurricane.com.

Matthew Bunch

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...