Football

Miami dominates Texas A&M, 41-23

After two weeks to think about their loss to rival Florida, the Miami Hurricanes traveled to Kyle Field and throttled the Texas A&M Aggies, 41-23.

Miami sophomore Graig Cooper dominated the first half, highlighted by a 51-yard sprint to the end zone. After that point, the Miami offense dominated the game. Redshirt freshman Robert Marve finished the afternoon 16-of-22 for 212 yards and two touchdowns.

Miami now will welcome the North Carolina Tar Heels this Saturday, in a critical ACC Coastal division matchup.

For more on the Miami Hurricanes, stay with TheMiamiHurricane.com.

Matthew Bunch

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...