Politics: On the trail

Accusing Sen. John McCain of running a “disgraceful, dishonorable campaign” in an advertisement Monday, Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign vowed to leave no attack unanswered in the upcoming weeks. At an internal meeting, Obama was advised to articulate the campaign’s message of “change” while Sen. Joseph Biden will deliver attacks against the GOP ticket.

Sen. John McCain just finished his two-day tour of Florida Tuesday, during which he stopped in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa and spoke against “reckless conduct, corruption and unbridled greed.” He also received an estimated $5 million for the Republican Party at a private reception at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...