Politics: On the trail

Accusing Sen. John McCain of running a “disgraceful, dishonorable campaign” in an advertisement Monday, Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign vowed to leave no attack unanswered in the upcoming weeks. At an internal meeting, Obama was advised to articulate the campaign’s message of “change” while Sen. Joseph Biden will deliver attacks against the GOP ticket.

Sen. John McCain just finished his two-day tour of Florida Tuesday, during which he stopped in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa and spoke against “reckless conduct, corruption and unbridled greed.” He also received an estimated $5 million for the Republican Party at a private reception at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...