Politics: On the trail

Accusing Sen. John McCain of running a “disgraceful, dishonorable campaign” in an advertisement Monday, Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign vowed to leave no attack unanswered in the upcoming weeks. At an internal meeting, Obama was advised to articulate the campaign’s message of “change” while Sen. Joseph Biden will deliver attacks against the GOP ticket.

Sen. John McCain just finished his two-day tour of Florida Tuesday, during which he stopped in Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa and spoke against “reckless conduct, corruption and unbridled greed.” He also received an estimated $5 million for the Republican Party at a private reception at the Intercontinental Hotel in Miami.

Erika Capek

Assistant News Editor

Welcome to Bulletin Board Material, the Miami Herald’s weekday roundup covering everything in the So ...

RJ McIntosh grew up loving the University of Miami. So did Mark Walton. After all, both are from Sou ...

They have made their lists and checked them (at least) twice. And now, the final NFL draft boards fr ...

Remember Trent Harris, the Miami Hurricanes' sack leader everyone respected and raved about, th ...

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

University of Miami graduates will hear from a group of extraordinary leaders during this year’s com ...

Cross-curricular performances by Frost School of Music students and faculty increase community aware ...

High-tech space helmet technology, a lifelike infant simulator and 3D printing are featured at the U ...

The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science and NOAA have worked together for more than ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

After a double-bye, the fourth-seeded and No. 15-ranked Miami women's tennis team begins ACC Ch ...

The Hurricanes will compete in the 54-hole Austin Regional at the University of Texas Golf Club from ...

The Hurricanes are headed to Fayetteville, Ark., to compete at the inaugural National Relay Champion ...

For the final time in his storied career, Miami head coach Jim Morris and his Hurricanes will make t ...

The Hurricanes fell behind in the middle innings and could not recover Wednesday, dropping a midweek ...