Spotted on Site: Graham Stuart

Photo by Tanya Thompson // Hurricane Staff.

A new addition to The Miami Hurricane that features charismatic members of the University of Miami community caught off-guard! Could you be next?

Graham Stuart, a University of Miami alumnus who graduated in 2007, was found sitting quietly on a rock, enjoying a peaceful afternoon by Lake Osceola – wearing his signature wardrobe accessory, costume wings.

THE MIAMI HURRICANE: So, why the wings?

Graham Stuart: Because I am tired of everyone looking at me, analyzing me and judging me, so I decided to give them something to really look at. And besides, I am in love with Disney.

TMH: How many pairs of wings do you own?

GS: Six.

TMH: Do you wear them everyday?

GS: Of course!

TMH: You’ve been here for a while, haven’t you?

GS: Yeah, technically I’ve graduated twice from UM – once with a Bachelors of Science in Microbiology and the second time with a Bachelors of Arts in Theater Arts.

TMH: Tell me something interesting about yourself beyond your wings?

GS: Well, I’m going to med school.

Tanya Thompson

Contributing Writer

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...