Politics: On the trail

Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden recently released tax returns revealing that he is the poorest active senator. In 2006, Biden earned $320,000; over half of U.S. senators are millionaires.

On Friday, Alaskan lawmakers voted to subpoena Sarah Palin’s husband as part of an investigation dealing with Palin’s firing of her public safety commissioner, Wait Monegan. Palin is facing allegations that she fired Monegan after he refused to end Mike Wooten’s, Palin’s ex-brother-in-law, service as a police trooper. Palin reported that she fired Monegan due to budget issues.

Information derived from CNN.com.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...