“Naughti” MP3 player technology presents safe sex option

College students now have a “Naughti” new way to practice safe sex.

NaughtiNano, released in June by sex technology company OhMiBod, is a $69 sexual device that plugs into any MP3 player with an earphone slot and vibrates to the rhythm of the song that the device is playing. 

OhMiBod also makes other sexual toys. This includes the BodiTalks, a phone device that, like the NaughtiNano, vibrates. However, the speed of the vibrations is dependent on the voice speed and fluctuations of the person on the other end of the phone. 

OhMiBod representatives say they hope that products like the NaughtiNano will enable people to feel more comfortable about sexual topics.

“Some couples are very skittish when it comes to talking about sex,” Erika M. Taylor, OhMiBod’s chief publicist, said. “OhMiBod products make it easy for couples to have this conversation. It can start out about what type of music turns you on and lead into other sex talks.” 

The NaughtiNano will be renamed the NaughtiBod in January.

OhMiBod has two new products that are being developed for early next year but they are keeping the details under wraps.

Ed S. Fishman

News Editor

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Anna Runia won the women's 400m hurdles at the Netherlands track and field championships, while ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...