Spotted on Site: JP Pertierra

Sophomore JP Pertierra was spotted by The Miami Hurricane on Aug. 29 – one day after the first football game of the season – flaunting his Canes pride.

A new addition to The Miami Hurricane that features charismatic members of the University of Miami community caught off-guard! Could you be next?

The Miami Hurricane: Did you go to the game last week?

JP Pertierra: Yes, I drove with a bunch of friends 

TMH: Do you like Dolphin Stadium?

JP: No, I miss the OB. 

TMH: If you could have dinner with anyone, present past or future, who would it be and why?

JP: Don Shula, one of the greatest minds that ever lived.

Tanya Thompson

Contributing Writer

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...