Eddie Pieron, 21, biology and psychology student

Eddie Pieron, a University of Miami senior from Woodland Hills, Calif., was found slain in his South Miami home on July 5. He was 21.  

Pieron, who studied biology and psychology, had aspirations of becoming a doctor, according to the Coral Gables Gazette. He was a “generous friend to so many people” who “seemed to care more about other people than himself,” close friends said.

Pieron graduated from the Carlbrook School in 2004. He enjoyed working out, football, going to the beach and playing Guitar Hero, according to his Facebook profile. A Facebook group called “Remembering Eddie Pieron,” has 383 members and 94 comments made by Pieron’s friends and family at the time of posting.

Friends recall exciting times with Pieron, his charisma, ability to “light up the room” and his love for “exquisite cheese” at Whole Foods.

Pieron’s loved ones have dedicated another Facebook group in honor of Pieron, called “Eddie Pieron, a sensitive and loving man. Rest Easy.”

To view Pieron’s remembrance group, log on to Facebook and search for “Remembering Eddie Pieron.”

Chelsea Kate Isaacs

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Eddie Pieron, 21, biology and psychology student”

1. Aimée Suthers says:

thank you for the kind words about my friend.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...