What’s going on?

April 28: MONDAY
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will host a talk called “Lessons Learned from Public Leadership through Trial and Error,” at 5:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium. To confirm attendance, call 305-284-4643.

April 29: TUESDAY
Grab a free ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry’s to celebrate their 30th Annual Free Cone Day, from noon to 8 p.m. at 580 locations worldwide.

UM President Donna E. Shalala will present class rings at the 2008 Official Class Ring Ceremony and Reception, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. RSVP with the Office of Alumni Relations at 305-284-2872 or at alumni@miami.edu.

April 30: WEDNESDAY
J. Mark Saunders, an assistant professor of pediatrics, will present a free seminar on childhood immunizations and vaccines, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at UM Pediatrics South. A light meal will be provided.

Cool off on a hot Miami evening at Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night, from 5 to 10 p.m. at 2,700 locations nationwide.

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Sea Secrets: Acclaimed Journalist Talks Sea Level-Rise ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

The latest edition of Quick Hits introduces middle blocker Bridget Wallenberger ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...