What’s going on?

April 28: MONDAY
Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will host a talk called “Lessons Learned from Public Leadership through Trial and Error,” at 5:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium. To confirm attendance, call 305-284-4643.

April 29: TUESDAY
Grab a free ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry’s to celebrate their 30th Annual Free Cone Day, from noon to 8 p.m. at 580 locations worldwide.

UM President Donna E. Shalala will present class rings at the 2008 Official Class Ring Ceremony and Reception, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. RSVP with the Office of Alumni Relations at 305-284-2872 or at alumni@miami.edu.

April 30: WEDNESDAY
J. Mark Saunders, an assistant professor of pediatrics, will present a free seminar on childhood immunizations and vaccines, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at UM Pediatrics South. A light meal will be provided.

Cool off on a hot Miami evening at Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night, from 5 to 10 p.m. at 2,700 locations nationwide.

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...