In response to last week’s news article on transportation to Dolphin Stadium next year

If you’re going to write about transportation to Dolphin Stadium, why didn’t you contact anyone actually on the committee that Dr. Whitely appointed to make these decisions? There were four students and about eight faculty on the board, all of whom would have been able to meet to talk about the plan, and why we chose to do things that way.

It just doesn’t make sense. Your journalist should have done their homework.

– Barry Katz
Junior
Chairperson, SRICF (Sports & Recreational Interest Federation)

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...