What’s going on?

April 24: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Discuss international issues at the “Environmental Suffering in Latin America: Ethnographic Notes Towards a Research Agenda,” at 7 p.m. in the Wesley Gallery.

April 25: FRIDAY
The International Day Of Silence for LGBT rights is today until 5 p.m. College communities nationwide are encouraged to observe this day of silence to promote peace, and protest verbal abuse of those who suffer discrimination.

Finals Fiesta, an end-of-the-year celebration, will provide activities and food, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Mahoney/Pearson Courtyard. Afterward, there will be an ’80s Costume Party in the Mahoney/Pearson classrooms.

April 26: SATURDAY
The Masters of Fine Art Exhibition presents Alicia Sumner, showcasing handmade ceramics at the CAS Gallery. The gallery opening reception will take place at 6 p.m.

April 27: SUNDAY
The Japanese Masters Series will feature a series of films throughout the day at the Cosford Cinema. For movie times and information, call 305-284-4861 or visit com.miami.edu/Cosford.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...