What’s going on?

April 24: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature The Legendary JC’s, a soulful rock/blues band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Discuss international issues at the “Environmental Suffering in Latin America: Ethnographic Notes Towards a Research Agenda,” at 7 p.m. in the Wesley Gallery.

April 25: FRIDAY
The International Day Of Silence for LGBT rights is today until 5 p.m. College communities nationwide are encouraged to observe this day of silence to promote peace, and protest verbal abuse of those who suffer discrimination.

Finals Fiesta, an end-of-the-year celebration, will provide activities and food, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Mahoney/Pearson Courtyard. Afterward, there will be an ’80s Costume Party in the Mahoney/Pearson classrooms.

April 26: SATURDAY
The Masters of Fine Art Exhibition presents Alicia Sumner, showcasing handmade ceramics at the CAS Gallery. The gallery opening reception will take place at 6 p.m.

April 27: SUNDAY
The Japanese Masters Series will feature a series of films throughout the day at the Cosford Cinema. For movie times and information, call 305-284-4861 or visit com.miami.edu/Cosford.

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...