Sunsmart Sprint battles melanoma

When Miller School students Nidhi Avashia and Caroline Caperton were volunteering at the dermatology booth at their school’s annual health fair last year, they noticed a surprisingly high number of patients with skin damage.

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Sunsmart Sprint battles melanoma”

1. Annie Cepero says:

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SUCCESSFUL SUNSMART 5K RUN/WALK EVENT HELD AT CRANDON PARK THIS PAST SATURDAY. I TOOK PART IN IT AND HAD A WONDERFUL TIME – PLACING 8TH IN MY AGE GROUP (OUT OF 14).. NOT TOO SHABY FOR A BEGINNER.

I WISH THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF DERMATOLOGY ALL THE BEST IN THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MELANOMA RESEARCH.

PROUD SUPPORTER,

ANNIE CEPERO

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...