What’s going on?

April 21: MONDAY
Quantum’s second annual Film Festival, a red carpet event open to the public, will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Refreshments and desserts will be served afterward.

Watch singers, dancers and musicians perform at UMTV’s talent show competition “Musical Expression,” starting at 7:30 p.m. in Studio C at the School of Communication. Admission is free.

April 22: TUESDAY
Join fellow Canes and surround Lake Osceola at the second annual Hug the Lake event. The “hug” will take place between 12:15 and 12:30 p.m. Sebastian will join in on the fun and food will be served.

April 23: WEDNESDAY
Check out Eaton’s art show and coffee house, displaying student art in the lobby of Eaton Residential College. Student performances will begin at 7:30 p.m. To perform or showcase your work, sign up at Eaton’s front desk before 7:30 p.m.

Quentin Tarantino’s classic “Pulp Fiction” will screen at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...