What’s going on?

April 21: MONDAY
Quantum’s second annual Film Festival, a red carpet event open to the public, will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Refreshments and desserts will be served afterward.

Watch singers, dancers and musicians perform at UMTV’s talent show competition “Musical Expression,” starting at 7:30 p.m. in Studio C at the School of Communication. Admission is free.

April 22: TUESDAY
Join fellow Canes and surround Lake Osceola at the second annual Hug the Lake event. The “hug” will take place between 12:15 and 12:30 p.m. Sebastian will join in on the fun and food will be served.

April 23: WEDNESDAY
Check out Eaton’s art show and coffee house, displaying student art in the lobby of Eaton Residential College. Student performances will begin at 7:30 p.m. To perform or showcase your work, sign up at Eaton’s front desk before 7:30 p.m.

Quentin Tarantino’s classic “Pulp Fiction” will screen at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...