What’s going on?

April 21: MONDAY
Quantum’s second annual Film Festival, a red carpet event open to the public, will begin at 9 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Refreshments and desserts will be served afterward.

Watch singers, dancers and musicians perform at UMTV’s talent show competition “Musical Expression,” starting at 7:30 p.m. in Studio C at the School of Communication. Admission is free.

April 22: TUESDAY
Join fellow Canes and surround Lake Osceola at the second annual Hug the Lake event. The “hug” will take place between 12:15 and 12:30 p.m. Sebastian will join in on the fun and food will be served.

April 23: WEDNESDAY
Check out Eaton’s art show and coffee house, displaying student art in the lobby of Eaton Residential College. Student performances will begin at 7:30 p.m. To perform or showcase your work, sign up at Eaton’s front desk before 7:30 p.m.

Quentin Tarantino’s classic “Pulp Fiction” will screen at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

Lester Williams wasn’t on the field playing for the Miami Hurricanes when they won their first natio ...

An extremely frustrated University of Miami football coach Mark Richt began his media availability b ...