What’s going on?

April 17: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature UM R&B Ensemble, an all-student cover band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC patio.

Check out the M. Lewis Temares Entrepreneurship Forum, an interactive discussion, starting at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center’s Hurricane 100 Room. Free and open to the public, but you must RSVP by calling 305-284-6764 or e-mail mpando@miami.edu.

April 18: FRIDAY
Canes Night Live will host a carnival with games, festivities and food from 7 to 10 p.m. on the UC Green.

April 19: SATURDAY
The second annual Swamp Stomp, UM’s only music festival, will rock out with some of Miami’s best bands starting at 5 p.m. on Virginia Key. Tickets will be sold for $5. For more information, join the Facebook group.

ChabadUM will offer a home-style Passover seder tonight and tomorrow at the Chabad House at 8:30 p.m. RSVP at chabadum.org, or call 305-206-4013 for more information. Free for students.

April 20: SUNDAY
For Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, MSA will present APIAHM Movie Telling: “Katsuben,” at 8 p.m. on the UC patio.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...