What’s going on?

April 17: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature UM R&B Ensemble, an all-student cover band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC patio.

Check out the M. Lewis Temares Entrepreneurship Forum, an interactive discussion, starting at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center’s Hurricane 100 Room. Free and open to the public, but you must RSVP by calling 305-284-6764 or e-mail mpando@miami.edu.

April 18: FRIDAY
Canes Night Live will host a carnival with games, festivities and food from 7 to 10 p.m. on the UC Green.

April 19: SATURDAY
The second annual Swamp Stomp, UM’s only music festival, will rock out with some of Miami’s best bands starting at 5 p.m. on Virginia Key. Tickets will be sold for $5. For more information, join the Facebook group.

ChabadUM will offer a home-style Passover seder tonight and tomorrow at the Chabad House at 8:30 p.m. RSVP at chabadum.org, or call 305-206-4013 for more information. Free for students.

April 20: SUNDAY
For Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, MSA will present APIAHM Movie Telling: “Katsuben,” at 8 p.m. on the UC patio.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...