What’s going on?

April 17: THURSDAY
Patio Jams will feature UM R&B Ensemble, an all-student cover band, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC patio.

Check out the M. Lewis Temares Entrepreneurship Forum, an interactive discussion, starting at 6 p.m. at the BankUnited Center’s Hurricane 100 Room. Free and open to the public, but you must RSVP by calling 305-284-6764 or e-mail mpando@miami.edu.

April 18: FRIDAY
Canes Night Live will host a carnival with games, festivities and food from 7 to 10 p.m. on the UC Green.

April 19: SATURDAY
The second annual Swamp Stomp, UM’s only music festival, will rock out with some of Miami’s best bands starting at 5 p.m. on Virginia Key. Tickets will be sold for $5. For more information, join the Facebook group.

ChabadUM will offer a home-style Passover seder tonight and tomorrow at the Chabad House at 8:30 p.m. RSVP at chabadum.org, or call 305-206-4013 for more information. Free for students.

April 20: SUNDAY
For Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month, MSA will present APIAHM Movie Telling: “Katsuben,” at 8 p.m. on the UC patio.

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...