Miami fair celebrates 57th year

The Miami-Dade County Fair is celebrating its 57th year with 84 acres of attractions.

Whether because of their catchy phrase “The Fair, Be There” or more than 100 rides, the fair is an annual family attraction. With over 700,000 in attendance the Fair exhibits everything from animals and games to music and a rollercoaster.

Designed for all ages, the fair’s management has decided this will be the last year for the rollercoaster. The ride takes more than 20 trailers to transfer and with the increased gas prices this cannot longer be afford.

“The kids love to come and play with the animals and ride the attractions,” said Cintia Perez, a mother of two young children.

The Fair cost $9 dollars and children under five get in free.

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...