What’s going on?

April 14: MONDAY
Celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees at the National Student Employment Week Kick-Off Celebration, from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Student employees get free pizza and are eligible for prizes.

The second General Meeting for Invisible Children welcomes newcomers to their cause at 8 p.m. in UC Ballroom D.

April 15: TUESDAY
UM’s Center for Latin American Studies will sponsor a panel discussion titled “Latino Migrants on Two Coasts: Experiences of South Florida and Southern California Compared,” at 7 p.m. in LC 120.

Join in on the festivities of Jamaican Awareness Week at Bisque Discussion, featuring Jamaican Consulate General Allicock, at 7:30 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge.

April 16: WEDNESDAY
Celebrate Haitian Culture Week at Haitian Cooking Classes in the Wellness Center Kitchens at 7 p.m. R.S.V.P. is required. Contact Aixa, at 305-807-7782.

“American Gangster,” starring Denzel Washington, will screen at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

It was obvious before tipoff that the University of Miami game against No. 5 Duke was no ordinary Hu ...

Miami Hurricanes backup quarterback Evan Shirreffs announced Monday on Twitter that he will transfer ...

Here’s one of the many neat things about the UM football program, a tradition that has carried on fo ...

Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami — don ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The second annual Big Data Conference and Workshop hosted by UM Center for Computational Science enc ...

Now in its 67th year, the Beaux Arts Festival will move to the Foote University Green. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...

Lonnie Walker IV scored 19 points, but it wasn't enough as the Canes fell to the Blue Devils at ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Clemson behind a career-high 19 point ...