What’s going on?

April 14: MONDAY
Celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees at the National Student Employment Week Kick-Off Celebration, from noon to 2 p.m. at the UC Rock. Student employees get free pizza and are eligible for prizes.

The second General Meeting for Invisible Children welcomes newcomers to their cause at 8 p.m. in UC Ballroom D.

April 15: TUESDAY
UM’s Center for Latin American Studies will sponsor a panel discussion titled “Latino Migrants on Two Coasts: Experiences of South Florida and Southern California Compared,” at 7 p.m. in LC 120.

Join in on the festivities of Jamaican Awareness Week at Bisque Discussion, featuring Jamaican Consulate General Allicock, at 7:30 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge.

April 16: WEDNESDAY
Celebrate Haitian Culture Week at Haitian Cooking Classes in the Wellness Center Kitchens at 7 p.m. R.S.V.P. is required. Contact Aixa, at 305-807-7782.

“American Gangster,” starring Denzel Washington, will screen at 8 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...